The general well-being of your workforce naturally defines and underpins your ability to operate effectively as a company.
Yoga and meditation classes can help to refine the effectiveness of your workforce and create a strong platform for success. Combined with practical nutritional information and access to high quality foods, you will be able to build a unique competitive edge over time.
Our classes and programs can be tailor-made and packaged to fit your company objectives and budget.
Your uniquely designed program will start developing the following benefits from the very first class:
- Increased energy levels
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased stress thresholds
- Clearer perception and decision-making
- Greater self confidence and emotional awareness
- Refined creativity
- Heightened sense of happiness and wellbeing
- Rejuvenation of physical strength and flexibility
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved postural alignment
All of our teachers are trained to deliver our different classes and courses in an accessible and light-hearted style. We will design a seasonally appropriate course structure to suit your company goals along with the needs and physical abilities of your team.
Top performers in all fields often relate their success to exercise, awareness practices and nutrition. We can provide all three! Check out our basic program offering and speak to us about designing something specific to meet you company goals.
Basic Yoga & Meditation Courses
Yoga – 10 Week Season
Over a 10-week course we will develop the physical awareness and strength of the group and introduce the basic principles and benefits of yoga. In a season course we would cover the following:
- What is yoga
- Basic yoga sequences
- Key alignment principles
- Breathing techniques
Meditation – 10 Week Awareness Season
Regular classes enables and incentivises individuals or groups to explore the expansive potential benefits of a regular meditation practice. In a season course we would cover the following:
- What is meditation
- Inner-breath meditation practice
- Inner-smile meditation practice
- Awareness meditation
- Vipassana meditation
Team Urban Retreat Day
Visit us at our studio and cafe in Rozelle for a unique team building experience. Half and full days can be designed to include the following:
- Vinyasa Flow & Yin Yoga Classes
- Meditation workshop
- Wholefoods workshop
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
Half and full days can be created around company strategy sessions or can be fully devoted to yoga, meditation and wholefoods experiences. For individuals or groups these days can be powerful aids to team development.
We have created a fun and delicious range of healthy snacks, lunch boxes, take-home meals, smoothies, sweet treats and more, designed to support busy lives and assist with meetings and company events. All foods are created in our Rozelle café kitchen following high integrity wholefoods principles. Good nutrition is an essential part of any company wellness program and can have a very high impact on performance.
Healthy and delicious foods can be made available to your entire work force, delivered daily throughout the Sydney CBD. For registered corporate clients, employees can order and pay online individually for next day group delivery.
Yoga & Meditation Classes 60-90mins (meditation 30-60mins)
- Single Class – $300
- Regular Class – $250
- 10-Class Season -$2500
Yoga, Meditation & Food Workshops Workshops
Workshops vary between 1-3 hours: $350 – $650
Urban Retreat Days at our Studio & Café in Rozelle
- $1500 for all classes & workshops (10-15 people) including:
- 2 Yoga classes -1 Vinyasa Flow + 1 Yin
- 1 Meditation Workshop
- 1 Wholefoods Introduction talk
- $85 per person for a ‘wholefoods experience’ breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
Example Urban Retreat Day Structure including company ‘strategy/team building sessions’:
- 8.00am – 9.00am Wholefoods Breakfast
- 9.00am – 9.45am Introduction to meditation and practice
- 9.45am – 11.45am Strategy / team session 1
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm Beginners vinyasa yoga class (yang)
- 1.15pm – 2.00pm Wholefoods Lunch
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm Introduction to wholefoods and demonstration
- 2.30pm -3.30 Strategy / team session 2
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm Afternoon tea
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm Yin yoga class & final meditation