Mark Breadner’s 200-Hour Teacher Training offers you more than simply how to become a yoga teacher and ways to deepen your practice, it will also unlock possibilities you never previously dreamed of. It’s a Total Yoga Transformation.
Mark teaches from the heart and these teachings are life-changing. He takes yoga teachers to a totally new level in their understanding and application of yoga.
Students who participate in this 200-hour training will learn:
- History and philosophy of yoga
- The science and methodology of yoga
- Yoga as a complete System of transformation
- How to increase your energy, focus your mind and build clarity
- Anatomy and physiology – what you need to know
- How to balance the autonomic nervous system
- The formula of teaching and creating different classes
- Building the poses from the ground up
- How to sequence postures, breathing practices and meditation
- The dynamics of working with others
- The five ways of adjusting students
- The use of bandhas, mudras, and chants
- Yin practices
- Yoga ethics and codes of practice
Mark Breadner is the longest ongoing yoga educator in Australia and has uniquely trained over a 1000 teachers through the whole process of becoming a teacher. He is recognised as a “teacher of teachers” and the real deal, using his grounded, down-to-earth approach to take ancient knowledge and apply it to the everyday life.
Join the upcoming ‘free’ Teacher Training Information Session, Sunday 29th July at 3pm, register here
Monday August 6 – Friday August 31, 2018
Monday to Friday, 7:00am-5:00pm
Egg Of The Universe
711 Darling Street
$3,900 Full Price