Explore meditation, philosophy and self
Be guided by Mark in a variety of meditations anchored in deep science of inner experience in this 50-hour retreat style training program.
This training will offer you the opportunity to explore meditation techniques based on deep inner science and you will gain an understanding of methods for teaching them to others; it will also offer you the time to explore your own direct understanding of meditation and philosophy integrating the knowledge and your experiences in the beautiful tropical seaside grounds of Gaia Oasis, Bali.
Mastery of your mind creates clarity, the first steps towards wisdom, joy and freedom!
- Meditation techniques and teaching methods
- Yoga as a science of meditation
- Establishing pranayama that lead us to meditation
- Kriya yoga practice – refining and activating inner energies
- The Physiological and Psychological effects of meditation
- Raja Yoga minimising distractions and settling the mind
- Goal of Yoga Sutra’s 1 to 4
Participants receive a certificate of completion that can be counted as 50Hr towards 350 or 500 hour of YogaCoach training pathways. Hours can be counted as CPD (Continuous Professional Development) as required by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia