Changes in nature can affect us on many different levels whether it’s the way we feel or aspects of our yoga practice. From the way we physically move in asana class, or the quality of our meditation, even how we nourish and cleanse ourselves through the foods we eat.
Our seasonal re-TREAT Day’s are held at key transition points of the annual seasonal cycle and are designed to help you connect more deeply with yourself and the flow of nature. Join us for a chance to pause and connect your outer and inner worlds through a celebration of seasonal wholefoods, meditation and mindful movement.
This day is focused around inspiring you for Spring and will provide a seasonally appropriate chance to rest your digestive system with juices, smoothies, a light lunch and herbal teas.
This day retreat will include:
- 8:30-9:00am – Welcome herbal teas and juice
- 9:00-9:30am – Characteristics of Spring
- 9:30-11:00am – Seasonal Dynamic Vinyasa Class
- 11:00-11:30am – Smoothie and snack break
- 11:30am-1:30pm – Seasonal practice kit: Wholefoods & nutrition for Spring … Nourishment & cleansing
- 1:30pm-2:30pm – Light Lunch
- 2:30pm-4:00pm – Seasonal Yin Class
- 4:00-5:00pm – Meditation workshop
Sunday September 2
Egg Of The Universe
711 Darling Street
**Free for those on the Spring Immersion**