Join Irene on a journey within… There is no greater knowledge than the knowledge of ourselves.
This immersive training is for any dedicated student or teacher wanting to explore an embodied experience of awareness from the skin to the subtlest parts of who you are. Using the ancient system of the 5 Koshas (layers or bodies) we will study the interconnection of the body, mind, breath and energy.
Irene’s teachings will offer a thorough understanding of our physical and subtle bodies to expand awareness in our personal practice and empower teachers to facilitate their students discovering a deeper embodiment in their practice.
This deeper study of embodied anatomy for yoga will allow you to experience alignment across all 5 layers of our being
TOGETHER WE WILL EXPLORE HOW WE MOVE, BREATHE, THINK AND FEEL.
This training combines almost 20 years experience in Yoga, Meditation, Clinical Physiotherapy and Mental Health to bridge the knowledge of WESTERN SCIENCE and EASTERN WISDOM made relevant for the study and practice of YOGA
This training with IRENE AIS includes detailed exploration of:
· Anatomy of the physical body including the spine, upper + lower limbs and the effect of asana on the body
· The respiratory system, breath and impact of pranayama
· The nervous system, including the brain, the mind, the peripheral nervous system
· Neuroplasticity, the mind body connection and meditation
· Practicing Yoga therapeutically, individual alignment and how to prevent injuries
· Recallibrating the intelligence of the body
· The 5 bodies and sequencing for integration and wholeness
· Exploring the energetic body including koshas, chakras, nadis and gunas
· Yoga Alliance certified for 50hrs of continuing education points for Yoga teachers
· This course counts towards continuing education credits for current 200hr+ teachers certified by Yoga Alliance
Thursday 2nd – Sunday 5th April
Yerrabingin House, 2 Davy Road, Eveleigh, NSW, 2015
$799 Full Price
$650 Early Bird (Paid before 2nd May)