Masterclass Morning Intensives with Jambo
We are super excited to announce that Jambo (Dragon) Truong, Senior Forrest Yoga Guardian Teacher and a fabulous Bodyworker, is coming to teach 5 Masterclass Morning Intensives at Egg Of The Universe South Eveleigh.
Don’t miss out on the chance to meet this incredible Teacher and let your Spirit fly high!
Day 1 Breathe For Yourself – Wednesay 11th September
– The role of the diaphragm as the origin of movement and master controller of emotions
Day 2 Backbends For Stability – Thursday 12th September
– Learning backbends from the perspective of developmental physiology and how to adopt good spinal
stabilisation in therapeutic back bends
Day 3 The Big Let Go – Friday 13th September
– A cathartic experience that leads to restoration and meditative mindsets
Day 4 Meet Your Own Needs – Saturday 14th September
– Self-care, self-love and self-soothing sequence for those who take care of others more than we do so
Day 5 Celebrate Your Practice – Sunday 15th September
– A collaboration of personalised adaptations to your own practice combined with a liberating sequence
for shoulders, hips and inversions
These masterclasses include ceremony, meditation and chanting in the morning followed by a 2 hour asana practice for mixed levels to help get you deeper into feeling and learn how to let go whilst living.
Wednesday 11th – Sunday 15th September
Egg Of The Universe
$80 per intensive or $325 for 5