Learn to restore your biological stress response system with Dr. Scott Lyon’s 5 day Somatic Stress Release™ Training.
This comprehensive 5 day training introduces students to Somatic Stress Release™, addresses the underlying psycho-physical patterns associated with stress while promoting well-being through the lens of body-oriented therapies. It is open to anyone (i.e yoga teachers, therapists, parents, teachers, etc) who wishes to addresses stress from a multidisciplinary holistic approach.
You will learn how to enhance your capacity to identify internal responses to stressors, and mobilize that energy towards restoration and ease. Somatic Stress Release™ empowers you and your clients to holistically discharge stress, blocked emotions, and body tension, as well as relieve stagnated energy while restoring resilience.
Hours of Training:
10:00am – 5:00pm
30 hours of continuing education with yoga alliance
Level 1 includes:
- Introduction to Somatics and Somatic Therapy
- Introduction to the History of Stress
- Mind-Body Medicine for Stress
- Mobilization Practices of Stress
- Embodied Resilience Work
- Compassion and Acceptance Therapy
- Experiential Anatomy of Stress 1
- Integration of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Somatics for Stress
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Theory and Practice of the Stress Response Cycle
Anatomy, yoga Nidra, movement meditation, self massage work on balls, and mind-body medicine practices. Empower yourself, through your self!
See www.drscottlyons.com for more details on trainings
29 January – 2 February, 2020
10:00am – 5:00pm
Egg Of The Universe
SOUTH EVELEIGH STUDIO
$1,250 Early Bird (If paid in full by 29 November, 2019
$1,450 Full Price